July 2, 2012

June 2012 Yays and Nays


I've never been so tired and overwhelmed with my studies. Can you believe that it's already July and I still haven't finished my exams sessions? Not to mention I started May 31st.. wish me luck! I'm not sure if my studying is worth wasting a lot of time but oh well who cares. I've been trying a few new things this whole month so I would love to share them with you.

so let's start!

Lip Therapy Vaseline with rose and almond oil




Even it's in a little jar and you have to dig your fingers into this sticky balm I love it! Can you remember the other version of it which I have reviewed as well click!? I must admit I've never been a fan of flowery scents (I'm more into sweets;) but I really like how it smells. It is definitely YAY but.. there's one but.. actually I love using this balm under a lipstick but this one gives a little tint of pink.. so if the lipstick is a little lighter or so I can't use this balm. So yeah I highly recommend this one but keep in mind that it's really pink so you have to be careful :-)

The Body Shop Born Lippy Pink Berry Lip Balm





I love The Body Shop products but I've always been disappointed with their lip products because they usually dry out my lips. This lip balm is perfect. It really moisturizes them but it also gives a little tint of very light pink and I'm not a hugest fan of it. But it smells really nice so it's Yay/Nay (because of this tint)

EOS Lip Balm




I like it! The packaging is so cute, it smells so beautiful and it keeps my lips moisturized. The only bad thing about it is the fact that these products aren't available in Europe (at least in Poland) so I have to buy it on eBay so it was a little (okay maybe not a little;-) pricey but who cares. Yay!

Essence Studio Nails 2in1 cuticle remover gel


It is cheap and it really works for me. It removes cuticles very well and isn't sticky! Highly recommended. Yay

The Body Shop Chocomania Beautifying Dry Oil


Can you remember the oil which I reviewed in my May 2012 Yay and Nay post (click!) ? I love it so much so I purchased a chocolate version of it as well. Like I said I use it for my hair and face and it really works. Yay

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Mist



It smells like grapefruits! It is so fresh and just perfect for summer! Non-sticky! Yay

Too Faced Shadow Insurance




Like I said in my latest post my skin is so oily including my eyelids but yeah of course this brand isn't available in Poland as well so I bought it on eBay. I like it. Maybe it's not the best eyeshadow primer but it works at least for couple hours. Yay/Nay

Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover


I don't use waterproof products because I hate removing them. I've bought recently a waterproof eyeliner so I had to buy something to remove it from my eyelids and as far as I remember I've always been using a Clinique makeup remover but this time I wanted something cheaper than it and I purchased the Sephora one. I loooooove it! It removes eyemakep so easy and doesn't leave this oily-weird feeling on lids so yay I think I found the best waterproof eye makeup remover. Yay!!!


So actually there's no nays. Yay for that! :-))

I wish you a happy July and I can't wait to finish my exams (and thesis!!!) because I still have some thins which I want to share with you :-)

71 comments:

  1. love grapefruit body mist !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sephora waterproof eye make-up remover is my fave and I noticed my lashes stopped falling out and look fuller since using it:)

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. EOS = LOVE!
    Have a nice evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. they all seem good dear, Im curious about the eos lipbalm, Id like to try it:) Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love the products of thebodyshop, although they are not very cheap - and in germany, there aren't many left, I think it may have lost a bit of its popularity (at least around here)?

    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Vaseline one!!
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you good luck for your exams my dear. Those lip balms look good, I love lip balm and am always looking for a good one to use. I have the Too Faced Shadow Insurance, it works okay for me, have you tried the version from NARS?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a big fan of the eos lip balms, I find they give little moisture to my poor dry lips :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post and your blog so much! :)
    Hope you could check mine out too and follow me if you like it! :) Tina
    http://tinasfemmefatale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the color of the first product. The only one I have tried here is the EOS lip balm and I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great product reviews... i really love that you liked all of these.

    i admire you for working hard during your exams and squeezing in blog posts here and there. :) hang in there!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great products. Can never go wrong with Vaseline.

    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have always loved vaseline for chapped lips and I just love that this has a hint of color!! So perfect!

    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have Rose Vaseline? COOL.
    Good luck on your exams! You'll ace them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i always love take care of my lips!
    amazing advices and product! wanna try them
    xoxo

    Syriously in Fashion
    Syriously Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi lovely, thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog! I really appreciate it! :)

    Now following you!

    You have such a great blog and I'm so glad to have come across it!! :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the look of the cuticle oil, I definitely could use that! I have read some mixed reviews on the eye-lid primer, I may pass on trying it out..
    xx



    The Urban Umbrella

    xoxo



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. interesting!!!
    www.fashionsinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for your comment on my blog!! I have that eos lipbalm I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for your comment on my blog!! I have that eos lipbalm I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful pictures, love the EOS lipbalms! and great blog :D

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I need to check out the body mist from Body Shop :) I love pink grapefruits :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. love this post :) the eos balm sounds so good and ive had my eyes on that bodyshop body oil ..xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh the small ball lip balm is so so cute.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hmm, looks like it tastes good ;)

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  26. beautiful pictures! i enjoyed seeing it ♥


    If you have a minute, please check out my blog and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so much! Thanks!


    $30 RIRE giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow what a selection of wonderful beauty products.
    I use the rose vaseline,I love the tint and the sent too.The EOS lip balm looks really different,really cute and unusual packaging,and it sounds great.I love all of these balms,and I always wear it,all day,everyday and loads before I go to bed,so wake up with super soft,moisturised lips.
    The grapefruit spray looks and sounds wonderful.

    I wish you all the luck with your thesis,cant imagine how hard it must be,hope your going ok,just think when your all done you can relax and celebrate all your hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh i always wanted to try EOS Lip Balm :)
    great tips!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. No Nays ohhhh :) I can't seem to find the body shop oil. Have to look again next time maybe sold out :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I need that pink grapefruit mist - I have the Body Shop's pink grapefruit body wash and I loooveee the scent. I've heard really good things about their oil as well, though I haven't seen that released locally yet.

    ReplyDelete
  31. The grapefruit mist sounds lovely! & I really want to try those EOS lip balms! Such cool packaging xx

    {Satin&Souffles}

    ReplyDelete
  32. GOOD LUCK DEAR WITH YOUR EXAMS HOPE YOU DO WELL ;D
    I love those lipstick but think will try the vaseline one it looks really nice love ya much love virgit.
    OASAP GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG CHECK IT OUT

    ReplyDelete
  33. love the Eos balms,success in your exams

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the Eos balm but also the cocco oil!

    xoxo, Alessia

    THE CHILI COOL


    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  35. Good luck on the upcoming exams! I am sure it must be tough to enjoy life while having to get ready for exams! I love the EOS lip balms, and the eyeshadow primer of my choice is urban decay, we tweeted once that it wasn't avail in poland.

    ReplyDelete
  36. i love insurance make up one!! two faced is amazing!!


    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. good luck on the exams,
    i always love the body shop product

    xo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I need a new lip balm and these you show us are perfect! A big kiss from
    www.carolinagarciaipserandco.blogspot.com
    have a nice Thursday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love this kind of post!!!^^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  40. amazing products!!love the choco=)
    thanks for your comment dear!!and follow you on google friens connect!!
    xoxo=)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I really wanted to love EOS lip balms. And I do love their shape (it is pretty perfect) but I don't think it moisturizes my lips enough. I think I'll give the other lip balms on your list a try.

    ReplyDelete
  42. i always use vaseline for lipbalm, they are so nice! and omg the moist from the body shop looks so nice =) xx



    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thank you for your sweet comment!

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  44. I relly want to try sometime the EOS lipbalm, but they do not sel it here :(


    XOXO

    http://blondefashiontale.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. You should deff make a post and show us your make up collection! (:

    xx
    E

    http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. The EOS lip balm looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  47. thanks for the info :) maybe i will try one of these products :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Nice review.. maybe I'll buy vaseline! :)

    Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my blog! :)

    An exciting International Giveaway on my blog- Win a Pair of 3D Glasses :)

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  49. very intresting, thanks for this review it all looking good & you have a really nice blog, mabye we can follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?let me know if you find it good! (:

    ReplyDelete
  50. great choices!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  51. Glad to hear that you like vaselin as well. I love it and I have sent it to my friends and mom as well.They love it too as well.

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  52. everyone raves about eos, and I am yet to try it lol... now that u tell me that it smells good too, I have no excuse!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. What a great review, I swear by the rosey Vaseline, it is a handbag staple for me :)

    http://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  54. lovely review,success in your other exams



    http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  55. lovely post and products!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love the EOS balm because it's easy to find in my purse!!! And all the other reasons you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  57. That is such a cute little round lip balm

    I like that you blog about a girls best friends (beauty products)

    Would you like to follow one another?

    style-drum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

English, Deutsch and polski are welcome :-))