August 1, 2012

July 2012 Yays and Nays

Hello everyone! :-)

I can't believe it's August! Time flies so fast! August is my favorite month because it's a month of my birthday :-) The beginning of a new month is also time to share with you some products which I've been using for the last month :-)


La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foamin Gel For Oily Sensitive Skin

We have a love-hate relationship. As you might know my skin is extremely oily and it is also very sensitive so when I noticed this gel I decided to try it out because it seemed to be perfect for me. At first I was very satisfied with this product. It smells really nice, it cleans over my face but I noticed that is very hard to rinse it - I'm not using water but micellar lotion and even after that I still can feel a very thin film on my skin which isn't cool. After about two weeks of using it my cheeks got very dry. Yeah it happaned to me earlier as well but never with products which are dedicated to sensitive skin. I won't throw it away and I will use it only for my T-zone but yeah I'm a little disappointed. Yay/Nay

Benefit Refined Finish Facial Polish

I've already reviewed it here but back then I was scared to use it but finally I decided to give it a try and I love it! It is really harsh but it is just perfect for my T-zone. I haven't tried it on my cheeks but I probably never will because they are sensitive. You know what's the worst part? Benefit skin care products aren't available in Poland so I always ordered them from Asos.com and then they decided to not ship them to Poland (and to many other countries) so now I need to find a new perfect facial polish boooo :-( Definitely yay!

Clearsil Deep Pore Cleansing Pads

Recently my skin has become a nightmare because of some medications I have to take so I needed something to help me with all these breakouts. I noticed these cleansing pads on some blog (I'm sorry I don't remember the name :-( ) and I really wanted to try it but Clearasil products aren't available in Poland but it was still on my wishlist. Two weeks ago I was in Germany and of course I had to do some makeup/care shopping and I was more than happy when I noticed it there! For now I can say that I'm really sad that I bought only one box but it was 6€ and I wasn't sure if it will be good for me :-( Its smell reminds me of clen&clear skin tonic which I was using back in middle school. It is harsh and it kinda exfoliate skin as well which is awesome (but my T-zone still needs a very harsh facial polish). Again I was scared to use it on my cheeks but I decided to try it out and I've been using it for two weeks (twice a day) and my skin really looks better. The one thing I noticed is fact that my T-zone became more shin after using it so I will probably use it only once a day when my skin gets better.  Definitely yay!!!

Bioderma Photoderm Spf 30 Matyfying Sun Fluid

I personally think that having an oily skin is a nightmare. For all my life I've been looking for products which could help me not to look like a shiny something. In Summer it always gets worse because as we all know Sun dries out our skin and then when you have an oily skin it decided to produce more sebum just in case :/ We all also know that a good sunscreen is a must have and it was always a big problem to me because all sunscreens used to leave a thick oily layer on my skin which I hate and finally last year I discovered this line from Bioderma and I'm in love. I repurchased this sunscreen this year as well. It smells to me lika a typical sunscreen which isn't cool and you have to be careful because even it says that it has an invisible texture but just remember to apply a thin layer because in other case it will look weird. And yay it is really matyfying!  Yay

Avene Micellar Lotion For Sensitive Skin

I've been using micellar solution from Bioderma for 5 years and I still love it but when I was in a drugstore I noticed this one from Avene. I'm a big fan of Avene creams so I bought it as well. It smells really nice and cleans everything very gently but precisely. It is also dedicated for sensitive skin and it really works. Yay!


Blistex Lip Tone

It leaves a gently hint of color which I don't like and it smells weird. I haven't noticed any good things about this product. It is just a typical lip balm and I won't repurschase it. Yay/Nay

Soap&Glory A Great Kisser Peach

I'm in love I'm in love I'm in love! Soap&Glory products aren't available in Poland so the lovely Zara from  http://www.lifesprettyvisions.com/ was so sweet to send me it! I couldn't be happier! It is very thick but I love thick formulas. It smells amazing and lives a creamy layer on my lips. I'm totally addicted to it! Is mouisturizes them very good and I can't imagine my life without it even though I don't like lip balms in jar. I'm huntiung for the other version of it (coconut and chocolate&cherry). When I was in Berlin I visited almost every Douglas (because I did a little research before and find out that these products are there available) but I couldn't find these balms anywhere which broke my heart :-( Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labello Repair & Beauty

I bought it in Germany because I like a color of this packaging :-) At first I didn't like it because it smells really medical and it leaves a pearly hint of color and I don't like it. After a few times I really started to like it. It works very good but it isn't long lasting so I have to re-apply it after on hour. Yay

Favorite nail polish of the month is Dance Baby from China Glaze




Favorite lipstick & lip gloss - Revlon Colorbuurst Lip Butter in Sugar Plum ( swatches and my review here) and Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Tease (swatches and my review here




81 comments:

  1. Its such an informative post.Sadly revlon lip butter is not launched here in India !I am on a lookout !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Labello too :) I use it every day!!!

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very informative n nice post...thnx for sharing.
    Btw if u like check out my new post
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for ur tips dear, that nail polish is very cute! kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. always love your post!!
    love the pink nailpolish!

    xo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate the Blistex. Drying instead of moisturizing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi flower, your blog is really amazing! Fascinating posts! I just love it and I'm following! I hope you'll visit me and follow mine too.

    Kisses from Russia,
    www.annmartynova.ru

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hun, I got a comment from you to say you followed my blog but i couldnt find your name on my followers!
    Once you follow please let me know and I will follow back xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my mistake :)
    Following you back hun xx

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wish to be alble to try atlease one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always like posts like these because I get to learn about products I haven't heard of before :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice faves! I love the Bioderma sunscreen a lot too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, the china glaze nail polish looks great! Btw, I use the Avena miscellare lotion too!

    Alessia

    THE CHILI COOL


    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, Looks pretty :D Lovely blog..

    XoXo
    http://abudhabifood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooo that's so exciting it's nearly your birthday :D these posts always make me want so many new products hehe! I love that soap and glory lipbalm!
    Love Holz oxo

    http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey love, thank you so much for following! I am now your newest follower ;) looking forward to staying in touch with you! have a fabulous Wednesday! :)
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. More great reviews! Love the color of that polish! And happy almost birthday!

    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday month hun! Great reviews on products I've never even heard of...I'll definitely be saving these tips!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. I believe Bioderma is coming to Australia soon and I'm so excited! Heard so many good things about it

    ReplyDelete
  20. fabulous products!!! love it :) Hugs from California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for the tips!!!! love your post xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks for your tips dear!!greats things!!
    xoxo=)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dance baby from china glaze is such a pretty shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. always love Bioderma. wanna try that out!
    the nail polish is very pretty too x

    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom
    Facebook: Miss Kwong From Catwalk to Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love la roche posay products: it's perfect for skin care!

    Pretty To Be Happy

    ReplyDelete
  26. la roche posay are great products ! And I love the nail polish & the lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy early bday. WHata great post. I want to try the benefit facial. I've been using aveeno and I like it, but i don't feel like it is cleaning much. Anyway, great post.

    Bloglovetherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great round up!! I love revlon lip butter lipstick! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Style-Delights on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello! Thanks for the comments on my blog! I really like the shades of nail polish. Lip gloss is tasty)

    ReplyDelete
  30. very nice review :)
    wanna follow each other?^^

    xoxo
    Catie~

    ReplyDelete
  31. Yay,lots of yays,mostly yays! Shame about the purifying foaming gel,especially when its hard to find products that right for you,theres nothing worse,I have sensitive skin too,so have to go for very natural products,usually.
    August is defiantely a fab month,as its my birthday too :D Hope you have a lovely birthday!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are some gorgeous products!!!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment :)

    Maybe you have time see my New post- Prodigy RED

    P.S. There is an exciting International Giveaway going on in my blog- Win a Pair of 3D Glasses :) Don't forget to enter before August 5!

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  33. I totally adore that nail colour, I want something like that - it's a really nice colour for summer I think!
    Btw, whats your fave shade of the Revlon lip butter? I use "Sweet Tart" and I really like it, but I want to buy a second shade and I need your expert advice!
    xx

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. gorgeous colour!! thanks for your comment, i'm following you now.

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  35. nice review, all products here seems so good to try.

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks dear for following:)
    kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. hey, you! these are some fab and detailed reviews. i always factor in your reviews before considering a certain product. :) you can't go wrong with clearsil--it's one of my fave products. :)

    hope you have a great wknd!!

    jasmine
    ADAM ❤ ALEX Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  38. my skin's been breaking out too. i think i will consider the pads! thanks for the share and have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love your beauty tips and your gorgeous blog!
    I just signed up as your newest follower I'd love it if you popped by my blog.

    http://scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com

    ♥ Melissah from Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  40. ooooOOo i wanna try these products, they look amazing! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. lovely post. <3

    btw, i followed you on bloglovin. follow back please? thanks.

    visit my blog at:
    www.lilpink.info
    www.lilpink.info
    www.lilpink.info

    ReplyDelete
  42. thanks for doing the reviews for us:)
    alwayssaygrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I would love to try the cleansing pads?

    What do you think is the best drug store facial cleanser?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi lovely,
    I'm back!How are you?
    I really like your reviews!
    I'm in love with Dance Baby nail polish;)
    See you soon
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5
    New post on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  45. GREAT !!
    We love it
    Btw, come and check our post about Gemey Maybelline Products ;)

    Afaf & Marwa
    Ps : Want to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete
  46. great products!!!! thanks for your comment...
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hello!
    After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot".
    "International Directory Blogspot" is made of thousend of blogs from 135 countries. If you join us and follow our blog, you will have many more visitors.
    It's very simple, you just have to follow our blog, enter your Country and your blog url in a comment, and you will be automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world and to share different passions, fashion, paintings, art works, photos, poems.
    So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask you to follow the blog "Directory" because it will give you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Please follow our blog, it will be very appreciate.
    I wish you a great day, with the hope that you will follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope it will please you
    To find out more about us, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love the Clearasil cleansing pads too! They are amazing! Too bad I can't find them at where I live anymore! :/


    backtofive.blogspot.com
    backtofive.blogspot.com
    backtofive's twitter


    xoxo backtofive

    ReplyDelete
  49. Great blog, so helpful!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  50. Great products. Enjoy your Birthday. Take some pics on the day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thank you so much for sharing this !

    Love Storm

    ReplyDelete
  52. Thank you for stopping by our blog, you're very nice !
    We followed you back as promised ;)

    See ya soon !

    Afaf & Marwa

    ReplyDelete
  53. The China Glaze is great, that pink is so cool! I love the Revlon lipstick, too <3 xoxo Mina.
    New outfit on my blog THE STYLE FEVER. Like THE STYLE FEVER on FACEBOOK :)

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love that you have shown us some of the products that you recommend and why you liked them
    sewthecity.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  55. beautiful products!
    I follow you now, i hope you'll return the favour (:

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  56. wow great products! that nail vanish is absolutely gorgeous!

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. such an informative post, I love the labello as well tho.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  58. Wow those colors are so nice!!


    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. great post!!

    nishalooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Your Blog is cute ♥
    If you have time you can also check out my blog,
    I just shared Buck the Bank Holiday I would love to hear your comment about the shoes.. Thanks Dear

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  61. I was thinking of picking up the Avene Micellar Lotion when my Bioderma runs out but I read reviews that it's not as effective as Bioderma in removing makeup. But it sounds like a nice product, especially for sensitive skin :) Sugar Plum is super pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I love the Benefit refined polish, it works like a gem! Such great product picks, now following you :)

    xx
    Ashley
    http://www.goldendivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. i love bioderma things, great post honey!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  64. Great products! That China Glaze nail polish looks amazing <3.

    Have a great week.

    My Bathroom Is My Castle – Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  65. love avene products :)
    and happy birthday for when it comes

    ReplyDelete
  66. Thanks for the quick breakdown! I've heard so many great things about avene, I really need to get my hands to it!

    ReplyDelete

English, Deutsch and polski are welcome :-))