September 6, 2012

Macadamia Natural Oil products

Guess who's back! :-) Everything has been fixed and my MacBook is fine :-)

I've been using recently Macadamia Natural Oil hair products and I love them so much! I was kinda curious of them because everyone seemed to be very glad with them and I was looking for something new (I still love my John Frieda Repair products but sometimes I like to change my everyday shampoo and conditioner).
I decided to purchased these travel size products.

Deep Repair Masque and Rejuvenating Shampoo 

It's a good shampoo but actually it isn't the must have product. It works well, smells really nice but I wasn't really amazed at results after using it. But I love this masque so much! I will totally repurchase it! You just need to leave it for 7 minutes (once or twice a week) and after that your hair will feel amazing! It is soooo sooooft and gorgeous I just really can't find right words to describe it! It's an amazing masque!


Nourishing Leave-In Cream and Moisturizing Rinse

I like this leave-in cream so much but at the first time I used a little too much of it and it made my hair looks greasy but after that I just try to use it properly and it makes my hair looks better and actually it helps at drying it out! This rinse is a very quick hair treatment - you just leave it on your wet hair after using a shampoo for 30-60 sec - it also works really well and doesn't make your hair tangle.


I like using oils so I couldn't resist to try this one out as well. Actually I have to admit it works better than moroccan oil - don't get me wrong, moroccan oil is great but my hair becomes greasy so fast (I hate my oily skin :/) and it seems to be lighter. It also helps at drying out hair!

Have a lovely week!


And the worst part..... I'm not taking my camera to Portugal. Why? Because I don't have a free room in my luggage and this thingy weighs a lot... but don't worry I'll be blogging! :-)

40 comments:

  1. I want to try them love macadamia oil products!:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just got the oil in my glossybox and look forward to trying it!I'm following,will you follow back?love Coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Glad it got fixed so fast!
    I agree with you! The shampoo was meh, but the rest of it I liked! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing products aren't they? Make hair sooo healthy and lush!
    Hope you have a wonderful time in portugal - it's supposed to be incredible there!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. like the design of the product!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful post!
    <3

    ps. you can now win some fabulous Sabre sunglasses on our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog. Would you like to follow each other? =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the smell of Macadamia, might have to give these a try!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don´t know this brand¡¡ but looks so good¡¡¡ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I didin't know this brand neither but I hace to try it out!
    http://ariannesboot.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's nothing like buying travel sized products to try them out for the first time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You make me desire all of them, especially the masque!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to try these products, looks so good!
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have seen these products but have yet to try them! Will do now!

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back dear! ^◡^

    I love their packaging - so cool to the eyes! ^◡^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, this looks awesome, very creative, I think you should check out my blog, I think we have a similar style ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have not heard of this product but love John Frieda stuff.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i never even tried Moroccan oil because of the reason that it might weigh my hair down but i will try this one instead (on your recommendation) :) have fun time in Portugal! following x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love testing out new products,by buying the travel size first :D
    Glad to hear your Macbook is all fixed,dont know what id do if my laptop decided to break :/
    I havent heard of this product or brand before,I love the sound of the mask,I love to treat my hair with products like this,once a week.
    I also love the John Frieda stuff,as I mentioned in your post before :D

    Hope your well and are having a fabulous day x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds interesting,love it!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have a great time on your trip! It sounds like I need to look into some of these products.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've heard so many great things about Macadamia natural oil products, definitely want to try the oil treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd like to try it!
    kisses ;)
    http://www.fashionsinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. It looks great dear! (:
    Amazing post (:
    I have a great giveaway on my blog!
    You can check it if you have some time (:

    xx from
    http://heelsandroses.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  25. you have a great blog! let's be friend and follow each other :)
    join my giveaway:http://pramuditapuspitatemi.blogspot.com/2012/08/pramuditas-1st-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. The rinse sounds really good! Love that you only need to leave for 30-60 seconds

    ReplyDelete
  27. if you like handmade things,please visit me here:)
    http://mini-bazarek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Macadamia Natural Oil is my holy grail product. I use it almost every day especially when blowdrying my hair as it quickens up the process. I think Hairtrade is the cheapest place you can get it at the moment. I also find it good to use on my hair extensions

    ReplyDelete
  29. sounds like great mask!! I'm kinda into natural products lately and thank you for posting this, dear! xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love macadamia nuts yum! This sounds like a great line :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've heard about Macadamia products, but never tried them, but now I'll definitely try them ;)
    So, you were in my country, hope you had a nice time here<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  32. love your blog, following you !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. This looks like a great beauty product. Great review my dear!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

English, Deutsch and polski are welcome :-))