December 28, 2012

December 2012 Yays & Nays

Hello everyone!

If you are following me on Twitter you might already know that I spilled coffee on my laptop so it doesn't work at all and I can't blog anymore :-( taking the opportuninty that my roommate is out and she let me to use her laptop I want to share with you my December Yays & Nays. Can you believe it's already December?!




Skindinavia No More Shine Makeup Finish

I have always wanted to try out a setting spray so after a big research I picked out this one because it seems to be perfect for my extremely oily skin. I have mixed feeling about this products because I was expecting a better effect but I must say it definitely works.. and I could tell it only after forgetting to use it one day back:) It helps my makeup to last longer. My skin is still so shiny but I think I need to just purchase a better primer as far as I am cinvinced a primer is the main problem in my case. What about repurchase? I am not sure. I ordered it online back in Poland and I didn't have more option to choose ( we don't have Urban Decay there) so I think this time I will try other ones. Yay/Nay


The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Butter.

The reason why I chose those products is very simple - I needed travel size hair products for my trips and I found them smell very nice. They are for dry hair - I have dry endings but my hair gets greasy very easily so I need to wash it every day. They are good for my hair but just nothing special. Yay for travel size.

Clinique All About Eyes

I always forget using any eye cream which I should put on my New Year's resolution list though. It is already my second jar. It moisturizes my eye area very well. I bought this travel size 3 months ago and I haven't used up it yet but I am pretty sure it is because of my forgetting thing (see the first line..). Yay.

Clarins Daily Cream Gel

I picked out this one because of the travel size and it is a cream gel so I found this formula great for my skin type. I have to say thay as I have been a big fan of Clarins skincare for ages I am really disappointed with this product. It leaves a weird filter on my skin and it is just greasy. Nay.


I hope you enjoyed reading this post!

I want to wish you all a very happy New Year! Hope to se you in January! (hope my laptop gets fixed..)

25 comments:

  1. I hope your laptop gets fixed soon! Great post, I'm glad you reviewed the Skindinavia setting spray as I'd been considering that product, I'll look for something better now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no :( Coffe+laptop doesn't sound good, hope it gets fixed soon.
    Happy holidays! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will buy the Clinique Eye cream lovely! Happy New year and I hope your laptop is fixed soon :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear, I just discovered your blog and love it!

    i'm already follow him!
    Come visit my :)

    Have a nice 2013

    http://coisasdanadya.blogspot.pt/

    kisses from Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caise, I love the Clinique All About Eyes too. I just haven't gotten around to buying it yet lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you a Happy New Year!!! Full with peace, love, health and prosperity!!
    ★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★
    ★ Feliz Año Nuevo ★
    ★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★
    \_2_/\_o_/\_1_/\_3_/
    ._|_..._|_..._|_.._|_

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww.. I hpe your laptop gets fixed soon..

    Happy new year ! <3

    http://beautywidbrainz.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no, I'm sorry for the thing with your laptop :(. Hope you can get it fixed and go back to bloggin soon! Super nice favorites, the Clinique eye cream is nice, I have also tried it once. A happy new year to you as well <3!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry about your laptop, hope you get it fixed!

    Happy New Year! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Clinique and Clarins!
    Just dropped by to wish you a Happy new year.
    Kisses
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose
    http://www.pinktopping.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year, dear!!! Hope, 2013 will execute all your dreams, will present a lot of pleasure and happiness, will be remembered by the good event!!!

    xxx

    http://bonnie23blog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello dear,
    Maybe you would like to follow each others blogs with blogger, facebook and bloglovin?

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/wolffashion/369430966451649

    Have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been using the Clinique eye cream too! I really love it. I'm hoping it works too - haha! It's quite thick but it rubs in well so I use it for day and night. :)

    Hmm, the Body Shop shower stuff looks interesting. I always love the packaging! But I have greasy/oily hair too, so it kinda sucks as I try not to wash it every single day as apparently that just makes your hair glands produce more oil. Grrr, it's really annoying! So I can't use anything that says 'moisture' on it or I'll end up looking like Snape! Haha. But I still haven't found my perfect shampoo and conditioner - do you have any recommendations?

    ~Hannah xx
    welcometomyfloordrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hopefully your laptop gets fixed soon so you can blog!!:)...by the way such an informative post, it is great!!

    nishalooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a helpful post, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful post. I always like being advised on products to avoid so I don't waste my money.

    I am so sorry to hear about your laptop. I hope you get it replaced or get it repaired soon.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  18. I should start using an eye cream too.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope you get a working computer soon!

    Please help me decide what charity I should fund for next! Checkout my latest post!

    xoxo Sarah Beth

    Caring Cowls

    ReplyDelete
  20. happy new year dear

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. i like the body shop one dear :D thanks for the information :D

    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'll have to look more into Clinique All About Eyes. Been on the hunt for a decently priced eye creme.

    I would so freak out if I spilled coffee on my laptop.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete

English, Deutsch and polski are welcome :-))