November 23, 2013

Dior Golden Snow 644 Eyeshadow Palette

Hi:)

Even though I said I didn't like this palette I had to at least swatch it so I went to Sephora and you know the rest of the story..:)

direct sunlight

 bright indoor lighting

It is a new limited edition palette from Golden Winter 2013 collection. It consists of five eyeshadows - pink (frost finish), purplish/taupe? (satin finish), grey?navy?black?;) (satin finish) and two glitter eyeshadows - gold and silver (which I was the most scared of). The two lightest eyeshadows blend together smoothly, I noticed some difficulties with blending the darkest shade, although it's not a problem for me because I always use darker shades as an eyeliner. Like I said, I was scared of these two glitter shadows because I usually experience massive fallout and I look like a disco ball:) These two began to fall from my lids while applying so I would suggest to do your eyes first, just in case the glitter falls down to the cheeks.I set it with MAC Fix+ and my eye makeup surprisingly stays all day.

And here you can see Sara BeauTime's look and review of this palette :-)








17 comments:

  1. nice palette..love these colors..
    your eyes...wow.. so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color palette!!! the gold one is my fav

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it:) I don't like gold that much but it looks here indeed:)

      Delete
  3. Love, love, love!!! Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daria,
    This one looks so nice on your pretty eyes, love it on you.
    Thanks for the shoot out.
    Xox
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous palette! I love this make up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with the golden shade!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The swatches look very good a shame you didn't like the palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cudna paleta, bardzo moje kolory, zakochałam się w tym złocie <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely beautiful! This may have been added onto my wishlist now, hehe!

    http://b3autyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10947319/beauty-journal
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colours. I love CD palettes.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Caise, that is a very pretty buy. I love your fotd my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dior palettes always look gorgeous.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

English, Deutsch and polski are welcome :-))