November 20, 2013

Giorgio Armani Smooth Silk Eye Pencil in 8

Hello:)

Today I want to show you my new Giorgio Armani Smooth Silk Pencil in 8 (grey). I've been on the hunt for a new eye pencil for a while and I've heard a lot of Giorgio Armani waterproof eye pencil so I decided to try them out. Unfortunately at my local Douglas they didn't have waterproof grey eye pencils and I always wear an eyeshadow primer anyway so I got the not waterproof version.


It comes in a black double ended tube (the color is on one end of the pencil and the smudger on the other end). It doesn't glide on the eyes easily... I can't even think of applying it on the waterline. It must be painful! Also I have never had anything with such bad pigmentation.  It smudges very smoothly though. Once applied it stays put all day. I love Giorgio Armani products but I wouldn't recommend you this eye pencil.. I'm going to try out the waterproof version soon:) Hope it's much better:)










22 comments:

  1. fajna tą gąbeczka do rozcierania.. szkoda jednak, że nie nakłada się najlepiej.. może ta druga wersja będzie lepsza? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mam nadzieje!:) albo w koncu wyprobuje cos od Maca:)

      Delete
  2. I think the waterproof is much better! So smooth and creamy, and it just glides on! I've swatched this version that you have and had the same experience as you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. aww it looks nice indeed but I don't like it

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. be sure to check out the waterproof version:)

      Delete
  5. The smudger on the other side is a great idea!

    Greets from the
    EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the water proof version and the eye liner is very pigmented and smooth so perhaps you got a dud. What a disappointment for a GA product.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! ;))

    http://kappa-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a shame because it looks gorgeous! I would take it back and see if it's just your pencil!

    Tigerlily's Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. apparently it's not just my pencil, they all suck:(

      Delete

English, Deutsch and polski are welcome :-))